Tom Reber, is an entrepreneur, coach, and HGTV host. He is one of the most sought-after contractor coaches and consultants in the United States. His mission is to bring respect and dignity back to the trades. Tom is the founder of The Contractor Fight, a movement of home improvement contractors who are taking back control of their businesses and fattening their wallets.
Discover the rock-solid principles that really work when growing and scaling your business with The Contractor Fight.
Through their coaching programs, contractors learn:
- The foundation of running a successful contracting business
- A clear understanding of how to price or produce projects for a profit
- How to sell virtually and pull ahead of your competitors
- How to build your brand and generate leads to grow your business
- Much more to take your business to the next level
The Contractor Fight Coaching team is almost entirely made up of current or former contractors. They've been where you are. They know what it's like to not live up to the dreams they had when they started their business. The coaching you'll receive from The Contractor Fight is based on real-world battle-tested principles from an elite squad of coaches who are at the top of their game.
Groundwork Users, grab your FREE copy of Tom's book, Winning The Contractor Fight. The book and shipping are covered!
If you're a customer of our partner, contact them for a special offer for Groundwork.