REGISTER FOR GIE+EXPO 2021
Early bird online registration starts at $20. Fill out the form, pick your hotel and travel options, and start packing!
Ready to go? Here we’ll take a look at what’s happening this year at North America’s premiere trade show for landscape, hardscape, lawn care, and green industry professionals.
What is GIE+Expo and what’s happening this year?
GIE+EXPO is the green industries largest trade show and it’s happening October 20-22!
Here is what’s happening at GIE 2021:
- Over 1,000 exhibitors
- Outdoor demo area with test driving area to try out new tools and machinery
- New tools and software for your business
- Various workshops and and live speakers to learn and grow!
- Helpful talks about growing your business!
- Meet other industry pro’s business owners, and service providers
Expo Ticket Info:
- Early Bird Registration: $20 (Until September 9)
- Regular Registration: $40 (September 10 - October 17)
- Register On-Site: $80 (October 18-22)
*Some workshops and trainings have extra fees
- Wednesday, October 20: 3:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m. (indoor exhibits)
- Thursday, October 21: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (indoors/outdoors)
- Friday, October 22: 9:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. (indoors) and 9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. (outdoors)
Workshop Event List:
- Robotics and Technology in Landscape Design and Maintenance 10:00 am - 1:00pm
- Who What Where – What Apps are Best for Tracking Labor, Schedules and Project Management? 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Disruptive Innovation and Must-Have Technology for the Green Industry 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Irrigation Symposium – Landscape Irrigation 2021: Opportunities and Challenges 12L30pm - 1:30pm
- The Ins & Outs of Websites 3:00pm-4:15
- Creating a Modern Workforce: A 21st Century Approach to Management 4:30pm - 5:45pm
- Michigan State University’s Landscape Services Technology Journey to Higher Performance 8:00 - 9:15
- Secrets Every Contractor Ought to Know About the Hardscape Business 8:00 - 9:15
- Estimating Hardscape Projects with Confidence 9:30 - 10:45
- Human Resources Compliance Best Practices 11:00am - 12:15
- How Your Landscaping Company Can Optimize Google My Business to Generate a Constant Flow of leads 1:00p, - 2:15pm
- Creating a Five-Star Brand 2:30pm - 3:45pm
- Drones in the Green Industry 8:00am - 9:15am
- Online Reviews: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly 8:00am - 9:15am
- Benchmarks & Critical Numbers for the Landscape Industry 9:30am - 10:45am
Hardscape North America Floor-plan Layout
Groundwork Booth # 24054
Did you know? Bring your whole team and save $$!